Guider Elisha Hardwick in Kingston is a fantastic resource, both for her experience and her awesome lending library!
She has the following amazing items for lend – but you have to make arrangements to get them from her in Kingston, and return them within a reasonable time.
TIP: Lots of guiders in the Ottawa area are heading to and from Kingston – try posting on the Ottawa Area Guiders Facebook page and see if you can find someone willing to do pick up or drop off for you.
Here’s a list of the super cool stuff you can borrow from Elisha, if you can work it out:
- International Uniforms: 30+ uniforms from around the world (various sizes)
- Kayaks (10 available)
- 2 Kicksleds
- 15 pairs of Snowshoes
- Cotton Candy Machine
- Archery Equipment (compound bows x5, arrows, targets and netting)
- 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Propane Firepit
- Stands/Pumps for Popbottle rockets
- STEAM Building kit (enough for 30-40 people) with instruction books
- Model Rockets/Stands KanJam Set
To make arrangements for these and agree to all borrowing terms, please contact Elisha Hardwick directly at email@example.com.